TANK AGITATOR SHAFTS
ProQuip tank agitator shafts are designed to exceed industry standards and meet the requirements of a wide variety of industrial mixing applications/processes:
- Conservative Mechanical Design Criteria for Strong Shafts
- Severe duty design operating below 65% of first critical speed.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) used to calculate critical speed and shaft deflection.
- Shafts designs from 1 ½” solid to over 12” solid with free overhung lengths exceeding 50 feet.
- Complete range of materials available, carbon steel, stainless steel, and high corrosion resistant alloys –Hastelloy, Titanium, Tantalum, etc. as specified/required.
- Coated shafts, Plastisol, PVDF, FTFE, PFA etc.
- Lined shafts, rubber, FRP
- Tubular shafts are used where applicable. Tubular shafts provide a stiff, light weight design which may be more cost effective in longer shaft designs. Tubular applications with shaft lengths exceeding 60 feet.