L Series Top-Entry Tank Agitator
- Low profile, right angle design
- Rugged cast iron housing resists shock loads, maintains accurate gear alignment
- High efficiency helical gearing per AGMA/ASME standards. Gearing is finished ground, heat treated and hardened to 58-62 Rockwell C.
- Hollow bore and solid output shaft designs supported by heavy duty bearings provide rigid, accurate support for the overhung mixer shaft.
- Heavy-duty output shaft bearings carry radial and axial loads generated by mixing impeller. L-10 bearing lives in excess of 100,000 hours.
- Interlocking 2-piece seal design around output shaft provides added safety against oil leakage
- NEMA or IEC motor flexibly coupled to gearbox