H Series Top-Entry Tank Agitator
- Rugged cast iron housing resists shock loads and maintains accurate gear alignment.
- High efficiency helical/spiral bevel gearing per AGMA/ASME standards. Gearing is hobbed, case hardened, and profile ground.
- Oversized high capacity alloy steel output shaft which provides stiffness to accommodate high bending loads.
- Heavy-duty output shaft bearings designed to carry radial and axial loads generated by mixing impellers.
- Output shaft bearing lives in excess of 100,000 hours.
- Dry-Sump on output shaft which provides safety against oil leakage.
- Designed to allow use of NEMA or IEC motors.
- Double and Triple reduction available.